- Remind about last lessonís content (editing) and that this time we are doing formatting once more.
- The fonts are like a large table full of drawn letters and characters on them.
- Different fonts have all different styles.
- We can apply all formatting procedures to our fonts.
Where do we find fonts?
Fonts are either purchased or downloaded for free from the internet. We can find a lot of fonts already installed in our pc in the Windows>fonts folder.
Fonts have :
3. characters and symbols.
Fonts are divided in two types:
Download some fonts and save them in a usb drive.
- Enter the Microsoft word and look for the font box and the font style.
- Type the following 8 sentences using different fonts and size each time.
- Write the font and the size after each sentence
- How to copy a Font:
- We copy the fonts from the usb.
- We go home +switch on the computer
- Insert usb .
- Open windows explorer to copy font
- Click on c :
- Click on windows
- Click on fonts
- Copy and paste the font here
- Run Word program again and check that now the new fonts are added