Short test - Browser, Harddisk, work and excel revision
- Log in Windows Explorer
- Connect the usb pen drove
- create 2 folders named “English” and “Computer”
- Create another 2 sub-folders named “CW” and “HW” in each folder.
- Create a text file named “revision.txt” in X:\English\CW
- Log in the internet and find information about:
“CPU” , “HardDisks” , “Keyboards” and “Laptops”.
- Save interesting information in a text file called "revision.txt" in the X:/Computer/HW
- Switch on word and open revision.txt from the pen drive. Apply some formatting to the text including bold, underline, colour, highlight, justification etc.
- Save the file as a document in the same folder as revision.txt.
- Switch on the paint program and draw a picture of yourself.
- Save the file as jpg.
- Switch back to word and insert the file (picture) in the document.
Switch on excel and create a new file. Save the file as “test2.xls” in x:\Computer\HW
In the Workbook enter the following data: