Excel – Theory:-
- What is a spreadsheet? (a sheet full of rows and columns)
- Where is a spreadsheet used? (balance sheets, class lists, examination results)
- What are the advantages of a spreadsheet? (tables – data in a table format is more easy to understand, editing, saving on a softcopy, printing multiple copies)
- MS. Excel is one spreadsheet application but not all spreadsheets applications are called MS. Excel.
- We can use formatting tools like text colour, alignment and bold, italics and underline like in Word.
- Load MS. Excel.
- File > save as a new file.
- Insert data in text and numbers.
- Create a spreadsheets for the private lessons and the marks obtained in the test.